Stir Fried Shrimp Mixture For Chow Mein Or Lo Mein
|Dried chinese black mushrooms||6|
|Fresh ginger slices||2|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Chinese cabbage||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Bamboo shoots||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Soak dried mushrooms.
2. Shell, devein and dice shrimp. Mince ginger root; then combine with cornstarch, soy sauce and sherry. Add to shrimp and toss to coat.
3. Slice Chinese cabbage, bamboo shoots and soaked mushrooms.
4. Heat oil. Add shrimp and stir-fry until pinkish (about 2 minutes); then remove from pan.
5. Heat remaining oil. Add salt, then sliced vegetables and stir-fry to coat with oil. Cover pan and cook 2 minutes over medium heat. (The vegetables will cook in their own steam.) Then stir-fry vegetables a few times.
6. Return shrimp, stir-frying only to blend in and reheat. Then combine mixture with soft-fried or tossed noodles, as indicated