Stir Fried Shrimp And Chinese Mushrooms
|Dried black mushrooms||10|
|Ginger root slices||3|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Stock||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Soak dried mushrooms.
2. Shell and devein shrimp. Crush ginger root. Slice soaked mushrooms.
3. Heat oil. Add ginger; stir-fry a few times. Add shrimp and stir-fry until pinkish (about 2 minutes).
4. Add soy sauce and salt; stir-fry 2 minutes more. Remove shrimp from pan.
5. Heat remaining oil. Add mushrooms; stir-fry to coat with oil. Stir in stock and heat quickly. Then cook, covered, 2 to 3 minutes over medium heat.
6. Return shrimp and stir in only to reheat and blend flavors