Stir Fried Roast Pork With Chinese Long Beans
|Pork roast||1⁄2 Pound|
|Chinese long beans||1 Pound|
|Brown sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1⁄2 Clove (2.5 gm)|
|Soy sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Stock||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Dice roast pork. Cut long beans in 1/2 inch sections. Mash brown bean sauce. Mince garlic. Blend cornstarch and cold water to a paste.
2. Heat oil. Add salt, then garlic and brown bean sauce. Stir fry a few times. Add roast pork; stir fry 1 minute.
3. Add long beans and stir fry a few times to coat with oil. Add soy sauce; stir fry 1 minute more.
4. Stir in and heat stock quickly. Then cook, covered, over medium heat until beans are nearly done (about 3 to 4 minutes).
5. Stir in cornstarch paste to thicken.