I tried cooking my usual stir fried pork dish, this time with long beans as a variant and the resulting Stir Fried Roast Pork With Chinese Long Beans was truly fabulous! This Stir Fried Roast Pork With Chinese Long Beans was for sure good tasting. A treat to your tastebuds!
Chinese long beans
1⁄2 Clove (2.5 gm)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1. Dice roast pork. Cut long beans in 1/2 inch sections. Mash brown bean sauce. Mince garlic. Blend cornstarch and cold water to a paste.
2. Heat oil. Add salt, then garlic and brown bean sauce. Stir fry a few times. Add roast pork; stir fry 1 minute.
3. Add long beans and stir fry a few times to coat with oil. Add soy sauce; stir fry 1 minute more.
4. Stir in and heat stock quickly. Then cook, covered, over medium heat until beans are nearly done (about 3 to 4 minutes).
5. Stir in cornstarch paste to thicken.