Stir fry Chinese Leek Flower with Oyster Sauce
|Chinese leek flower||120 Gram|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Olive oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Oyster sauce||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Pepper white||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
1. Cut the leek flower about 2.5 inches long and cut the carrot into thin slice about 2.5 inches long.
2. Minces the garlic into small bits.
3. Add the oyster sauce, white pepper and 50ml of water in a small mixing bowl. Mix well.
4. Heat 2 teaspoons of olive oil in skillet over a medium heat. Saute the garlic until lightly browned (Not burned). Add the carrot and leek flower and stir fry for about 2 minutes. Add 50 ml of water, cover it and cook for 2 miutes
5. Add the mixture into the skillet and cook for another 8 minutes before serving