Kids in the kitchen, we have 11 year old Joice to cook with us. Chef Peter Pang shows little Joice to make a Classic Joice cake. Watch her learn the cake.
1 Teaspoon (As Required)
1. Slice the cake in the middle making two slabs.
2. Spread some icing over a slab and pour starwberry sauce.
3. Place the other slab over it and put some icing over it.
4. Decorate it with a strawberry.
5. classic Joice cake is ready.
An icing on the cake adds to the appeal of the cake and makes it taste also more delicious. Kids just love icing and they can be encouraged to make it too. Watch this video and see how a 11 year old helps the chef to make a delicious cake icing.