1. Heat a Dutch oven and pour in half a teaspoon of olive oil in it.
2. Put the bacon in it. Let it brown for 5 minutes and do not let it become too crispy.Remove the bacon into a bowl with a slotted spoon leaving the fat behind in the pan.
3. Drop the cubed beef in the pan and cook until nicely browned.
4. Add the onions and garlic and saute them until they get caramelized.
5. Add the cumin, coriander, paprika and chipotle powder next and mix them in.
6. Drop the ground beef and mix it in. Cook until browned for about 5 minutes.
7. Drop in the chopped tomatoes, chopped red bell pepper and the fried bacon bits.Stir everything in to mix nicely.
8. Pour in the tomato puree and the barbecue sauce.
9. Add the Everyday seasoning and the Smoked seasoning.
10.Season with salt and throw in the bay leaves. Give it a good stir.
11.Pour in a cup of water.
12.Let it simmer over absolutely low heat for 4 hours.
13.Serve hot with a little cheese on top for garnish.