1. Heat a pot and add beef to it.
2. Keep stirring, and breaking the meat.
3. Drain any excess fat and add the chili powder, salt and pepper.
4. When everything is mixed together well, add the flour.
5. When it is mixed and dry, add the water.
6. Mix it well and add the tomato sauce.
7. When everything is combined, put it on low simmer for 20 minutes.
8. Serve it on top your hot dog, and freeze the rest in a zip lock bag.
Spice up your hot dogs with this Homemade Chili for Hot Dogs. The bun absorbs all the liquid from this chili and the well seasoned meat add a new flavor to your meal. Try this recipe next time. Bon Appetit!