|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Green chili peppers||To Taste|
|Canned chili con came with beans||15 Ounce (1 can)|
|Shredded monterey jack cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lettuce head||1⁄2 Medium|
|Avocado||1 Large, peeled and chopped|
|Tomatoes||3 Medium, peeled and cut into wedges|
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. Wrap tortillas in foil and bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
3. In a bowl crumble beef and cook with onion, stirring constantly, until beef is brown and onion is limp.
4. Then drain and discard fat.
5. Stir adding peppers, salt and chili con carne to the meat mixture and until hot.
6. On a baking sheet place tortillas and spoon over the meat mixture evenly.
7. Divide cheese equally, sprinkle on meat mixture and broil about 4 inches from heat until cheese melts.
8. Serve immediately and serve remaining ingredients as toppings in separate bowls.