1. In a pressure cooker, cook the ribs for 20 minutes with the water, until tender.
2. Make the sauce by mixing the tomato paste, ketchup, mustard, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, ginger and orange marmalade, sugar, chopped chilies, lemon zest and garlic. Set it aside for later.
3. In a large pot heat the oil on medium high heat, add the peppercorns and cinnamon.
4. Add the sliced onions and sauté till lightly caramelized.
5. Add 1 teaspoon chili powder and 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper and sauté for another couple of minutes before adding the sauce.
6.Add the cooked meat and stir to coat with sauce, stir in 1/2 teaspoon chili powder.
7. Garnish with chopped spring onions and serve hot.
Finally, we have something which we can eat and not feel guilty about it. This Chili Garlic Glazed Ribs is that kind of a treat! It is obviously high in protein. If you think it be a bit spicy, you can always reduce spiciness. Watch and learn, folks! Enjoy!