Microwave Hot Chili Con Carne
|Lean ground beef||1 Pound|
|Canned chili beans||30 Ounce (1 can)|
|Canned whole tomatoes||16 Ounce (1 can)|
|Canned green chilies||7 Ounce (1 can)|
|Onion||2 Large, diced|
|Chili powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Salt||1 1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. In a microwave oven, place a glass casserole and add ground beef in it. Cook the beef on a setting of ROAST (7) for about 6 minutes until it loses its pinkness.
2. Drain the fat and stir in remaining ingredients.
3. Wrap using plastic and dip the probe into the liquid.
4. Cook on a setting of HIGH (9); HEAT and HOLD at 180°F for 60- 120 minutes, until flavors are combined.
5. Serve the Hot chili Con Carne over rice, or freshly cooked pasta.