|Chillies||100 Gram (Long And Thick)|
|Curds||1 Cup (16 tbs), beaten|
1. Clean and wash chilli. Slit halfway through each.
2. In a bowl mix salt and curd together.
3. Dip the chillies in curds and keep aside for 24 hours.
4. Drain out and arrange on plastic sheet.
5. Dry in the sun throughout the day.
6. Again dip the chilli in curd until next morning.
7. Drain out and put again in the sun.
8. Continue the process for 3 days. Keep placing the chillies in the sun regularly without dipping in curds till chillies are thoroughly dry.
9. Reserve in airtight container.
10. Deep fry chillies before serving.
11. Serve hot.