Turkey Chili With Jalapeno Peppers
|Vegetable cooking spray||1|
|Raw ground turkey||2 Pound, thawed (2 Packages 1 Pound Each)|
|Green peppers||2 Medium, seeded and chopped|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Jalapeno pepper||1 Medium, seeded and chopped|
|Garlic||2 Tablespoon, minced|
|Beef flavored bouillon granules||1 Tablespoon|
|Water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Pinto beans||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs), cooked|
|Tomatoes||28 Ounce, crushed, drained (2 Can)|
|Tomato paste||6 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Chili powder||3 Tablespoon|
|Cumin||2 Teaspoon, ground|
|Green onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
1. Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray and place over medium heat until hot.
2. Cook adding turkey 5 minutes until browned, stirring to crumble.
3. In a colander drain turkey and keep aside.
4. With a paper towel wipe Dutch oven dry.
5. Recoat Dutch oven with cooking spray and place over medium heat until hot.
6. SautÃ© adding green peppers, onion, jalapeno pepper and garlic until tender.
7. Add turkey to Dutch oven.
8. Dissolve bouillon in water, add to Dutch oven with beans along with next 7 ingredients.
9. With cover bring to a boil reduce heat and simmer 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
10. Remove and discard bay leaves.
11. Into a large serving bowl ladle hot chili and top with chopped green onions.