Chilli Hot Pot
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Minced beef||1 Pound (Raw)|
|Tomato soup mix||1|
|Red kidney beans||1 Pound (1 Can)|
|Chilli powder||1 1⁄4 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
1. Slice onions finely, chop garlic, cut pepper into thin strips.
2. In a pan heat oil and saute onions, garlic, pepper and beef until well browned.
3. Stir it into the tomato soup.
4. Gradually stir in water, bring to the boil.
5. Add the kidney beans and chilli powder.
6. Lowering the heat simmer with cover until meat is tender.
7. Serve with French bread.