Moroccan Spiced Red Chile Paste
|Dried red chilies||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Enough To Cover The Chilies, Boiling)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
1) In a heatproof bowl, put the chilies and cover with the boiling water.
2) Keep aside and allow to stand for 30 to 60 minutes.
3) Drain the chilies. Reserve some of the water.
4) In a blender or food processor, put the chilies along with Â¼ cup of the soaking water.
5) Puree till the chilies are smooth. Keep scraping down the sides of the container occasionally.
6) Add the salt, spices and olive oil and blend well.
7) Serve or use as preferred.