|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Chopped onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped green peppers||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dried thyme||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Canned tomatoes with italian herbs||14 1⁄2 Ounce, diced|
|Canned tomato paste||6 Ounce|
|Water||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Frozen whole kernel corn||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Canned kidney beans||16 Ounce|
|Chili powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Shredded cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. In deep saucepan, saute ground beef, onions and green peppers, drain and season with salt, pepper, and thyme.
2. Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste and corn and heat such that corn is thawed.
3. Add kidney beans and chili powder and from the saucepan pour the mixture into slow cooker.
4. Let it cook with cover on Low 5-6 hours.
5. To serve top individual servings with dollops of sour cream, or sprinkle with shredded cheese.