Seasoned Rice With Chili
|Regular long-grain rice||2 Ounce, uncooked|
|Canned low sodium chicken broth||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Ready To Serve)|
|Curry powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Chopped italian flat leaf parsley||2 Teaspoon (Fresh)|
|Chili||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), thawed, heated|
1. In a 1-quart saucepan, melt margarine.
2. Add rice and cook with frequent stirring over medium heat for 1 minute.
3. Stir in chicken broth and curry powder and bring the mixture to a boil.
4. Reduce the heat to low and cover the saucepan to simmer for about 20 minutes until the liquid is absorbed.
5. Add parsley; stir to mix.
6. Serve equal quantities in 2 serving bowls.
7. Top with chili.
8. Serve immediately.