1. Drain juice out of chick peas and pinto beans
2. In a pan, heat olive oil.
3. Add onions. Sauté till onions soften.
4. Add cashews.
5. Add kidney beans with the liquid. Cook it on a high flame.
6. Add crushed tomatoes. Continue to cook on a high flame.
7. Add brown sugar and molasses. Once it starts to bubble, reduce the flame to simmer.
8. Add chili powder and dried garlic. Stir it well.
9. Take some liquid in a container and add chipolte peppers.
10. Churn it in the blender and add little to the cooking mixture. Be careful when you add it.
11. Reduce flame and cover with lid and cook it for 20 minutes.
12. Serve it as it is on a serving platter.
If you like spicy food, here is a recipe just for you! Vegan Chili is a very delicious and spicy main dish which can be had by itself or served with bread. This vegan dish is a must-have for all vegans with an inclination for spicy taste.