1. Dice the onions, celery stalks, pablano pepper and jalapeno, set aside.
2. Mince the garlic, cut the butternut squash into cubes, set aside.
3. Chop the cilantro and drain and rinse the black beans, set aside.
4. In a large pan pour oil and over medium high heat saute the onions until translucent.
5. Add celery, poblano pepper, garlic and jalapeno, stir it well.
6. Add cumin, cayenne, salt and pepper cook 5-minutes.
7. Deglaze the pan with the white wine till almost all the wine is absorbed.
8. Add butternut squash, tomatoes and stock, stir well and reduce the heat and simmer for 30 minutes covered.
9. Once the squash is tender. Mash some of the squash to thicken the sauce.
10. Add black beans and cook another 5-minute just to heat the beans.
11. Finish of with lemon zest and the juice of the lemon.
12. Serve the butternut squash and black bean chili hot and garnish with cilantro.