|Red chilies||30 Gram|
|Dried prawns||55 Gram|
|Maldive fish||115 Gram|
|Small onions||115 Gram|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm)|
|Ginger piece||1 Small|
|Cinnamon piece||2 Inch|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Coconut oil||50 Milliliter|
1. Roast and powder red chillies. Roast and powder prawns. Pound maldive fish.
2. Peel and slice onions, chop garlic and ginger and slit green chillies. Extract 4 cups coconut milk.
3. Squeeze tamarind in coconut milk.
4. Heat half the oil in a pan. Fry half the onions and curry leaves.
5. When onions brown, add the remaining oil.
6. When the oil is hot add remaining ingredients except the coconut milk, tamarind, lime juice and sugar and fry for a few minutes.
7. Add the coconut milk, tamarind and lime juice and let it cook over a brisk fire. Stir well.
8. When the gravy dries up, add the sugar. Stir well and remove.