1. In a pot, let the turkey simmer the turkey in a pan.
2. Add in 13 of the the chopped tomatoes and get it stewing.
3. Add the red and green peppers, serrano peppers, sea salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, crushed red pepper and chili powder and stir well to combine. Let this mix simmer for a few minutes.
4. Add the kidney beans and stir.
5. In a blender, add the kale, 2 chopped tomatoes, garlic cloves and some juice from the pan simmering and blend it up. Once done, add to the pot.
6. Let the mix simmer for 45 minutes to an hour. Let all the water boil off and let the mix thicken up.
7. Add hot sauce, if you wish.