This video recipe will show you how to make white chicken chili. This white chili is downright delicious with chunks of juicy chicken, flavorful onions, celery & garlic , beans, chicken broth, spices & cheese that just ties it all together! Perfect to serve on a cold winter day.
Chicken breast boneless skinless
1 Pound, cubed
1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped finely
1 Medium, chopped
5 Clove (25 gm), minced
7 Ounce, chopped (1 can)
Great northern beans
3 Can (30 oz)
5 Cup (80 tbs)
Monterey jack cheese
3 Cup (48 tbs)
1 Teaspoon (Optional)
Cracked black pepper
1⁄2 Teaspoon (Optional)
1. In a large stock pot, melt butter. Add chicken and cook over medium heat just until the outside is white.
2. Put onions and celery. Saute for around 10 minutes or until very tender.
3. Add the garlic, green chiles, cumin, paprika, oregano and cayenne pepper. Stir until well combined. Saute for 2 more minutes.
4. Put beans and pour chicken broth. Bring to a boil.
5. Reduce the heat and add cheese. At this point taste it and season with salt and pepper to taste if desired.
6. Turn off the heat and let it sit for 2 minutes before serving.
7. In a serving bowl or plate, serve the chili with choice of crispy bread.