|Ground beef stuffing||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Raisins||1 Tablespoon (As Required)|
|Toasted almonds||1 Tablespoon (As Required)|
|Cheese||1 Tablespoon, grated (As Required)|
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Roast the chili peppers over a flame, transfer a bowl, cover with a pastic foil and leave them aside for atleast 20 minutes.
3) Then uncover, peel the skin off the chili pepper, slit and remove the seeds.
4) In a pan, heat the ground beef stuffing mixture until thoroughly heated.
5) Remove the pan from heat and stir in the raisins and toasted almonds.
6) Spoon the beef mixture into the chili pepper and top with grated cheese.
7) Place the stuffed chili pepper in the preheated oven until the cheese is melted.
8) Serve the chili relleno with bean hash or roasted tomato salsa.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 590 Calories from Fat 345
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 38 g58.6%
Saturated Fat 14.9 g74.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 127.4 mg42.5%
Sodium 1775.2 mg74%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g9.1%
Dietary Fiber 7.9 g31.5%
Sugars 10 g
Protein 35 g71%
Vitamin A 5.4% Vitamin C 41%
Calcium 14.9% Iron 5.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet