Chili Cheese Baked Potato Skins
|Baked potatoes||4 , cut in half and center scraped out|
|Organic spicy chili||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Scallions||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Vegan monterey jack cheese||10 Ounce, shredded (Vegan Gourmet)|
|Chili||1 Can (10 oz) (Organic)|
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Vegan sour cream||3 Tablespoon|
|Chopped scallions||2 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat oven to 475 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl, mix oil, garlic, and all spices, set aside.
3. Take oil mixture and spread it over the inside of the potatoes.
4. Cook potatoes in oven for 8 to 10 minutes.
5. Take potatoes out of oven, put half of the shredded cheese inside all the potatoes.
6. Put chili from the can directly onto the shredded cheese.
7. Top chili off with the rest of the shredded cheese.
8. Cook for another oven again for 8-10 minutes, or until cheese begins to melt and brown.
9. Take out of oven, top with sour cream and scallions.
For more information please visit: http://www.eat-me-tv.com
Calories 332 Calories from Fat 192
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g35.8%
Saturated Fat 2.9 g14.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 548.4 mg22.9%
Total Carbohydrates 35 g11.8%
Dietary Fiber 16.2 g64.6%
Sugars 4.5 g
Protein 8 g15.9%
Vitamin A 220.1% Vitamin C 188.6%
Calcium 16.8% Iron 48.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet