Chili cheese and pot'o skins is a recipe modified for vegan eating. It is a baked dish with chili and cheese in potatoes. A very simple and nice dish to make a side dish or small meal. Enjoy the chili cheese pot'o skins recipe and try out yourself.
4 , cut in half and center scraped out
Organic spicy chili
1 Can (10 oz)
2 Tablespoon, chopped
Vegan monterey jack cheese
10 Ounce, shredded (Vegan Gourmet)
1 Can (10 oz) (Organic)
2 Clove (10 gm), minced
Vegan sour cream
1. Preheat oven to 475 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl, mix oil, garlic, and all spices, set aside.
3. Take oil mixture and spread it over the inside of the potatoes.
4. Cook potatoes in oven for 8 to 10 minutes.
5. Take potatoes out of oven, put half of the shredded cheese inside all the potatoes.
6. Put chili from the can directly onto the shredded cheese.
7. Top chili off with the rest of the shredded cheese.
8. Cook for another oven again for 8-10 minutes, or until cheese begins to melt and brown.
9. Take out of oven, top with sour cream and scallions.
For more information please visit: http://www.eat-me-tv.com
This video is a must watch for people on vegan diet. This recipe has been twisted to suit the needs. Chili Cheese Baked Potato Skins makes a delicious side dish and is also really easy to make. Watch Kim Shields prepare this delicious dish in the video now and treat your family to this delectable recipe.