Chili Pot Roast
|Beef chuck roast||1 Pound (About 1.75 Inches Thick)|
|Can condensed tomato soup||5 37⁄100 Ounce (Half Of 10.75 Ounce Can)|
|Beer||5 Ounce (Half Soup Can)|
|Beef bouillon granules||1 Teaspoon|
|Dried leaf oregano||1 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Chili powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Onion||1⁄2 Medium, sliced and separated into rings|
|Bell pepper||1⁄2 Medium, thinly sliced (Use Green Or Red)|
|Bay leaf||1 Small|
|Canned red beans||7 1⁄2 Ounce, drained and rinsed (Half Of 15 Ounce Can)|
1. Trim off any large outside fat edges from roast; slash fat edges at 1-inch intervals. Pierce meat deeply on all sides with a large fork. Cut into 2 serving pieces. Place in a deep 2-quart casserole with lid; roast should lie flat.
2. In a medium bowl, combine soup, beer, bouillon granules, oregano and chili powder; whisk until well blended. Place onion, green pepper and bay leaf on roast. Pour soup mixture over meat, covering completely.
3. Cover and microwave at 100% (high)10 minutes. Microwave at 30% ( medium low ) 30 minutes.
4. Add beans. Turn roast over. Spoon vegetables over roast to cover it completely. Give casserole a half turn. Microwave at 30% ( medium low ) 30 minutes or until meat is tender. Meat is done when it can be easily pierced with a fork.
5. Turn roast over. Spoon vegetables over roast. Let stand, covered, 20 minutes.