Curious About Veganism? Easy Vegan Recipes with Lisa Angerame
|For the chickpea salad|
|Chickpeas/Canned chick pea||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked|
|Carrot||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded|
|Red onion||2 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Lemon||1⁄2 , juice extracted|
|Black pepper||To Taste, freshly grounded|
|Vegan mayonnaise||1 Tablespoon|
|For the baked chickpea snack|
|Chickpea||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
For the Chickpea salad
1. In a large bowl add in the chickpeas, carrots, red onion and relish.
2. Season with lemon juice, salt and pepper. Followed by the vegan mayonnaise. Mix all the ingredients well.
3. Spread the salad over wholegrain bread and serve.
For the Baked Chickpea Snack
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. In a medium bowl add in the chickpeas and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Mix all the ingredients well.
3. Spread the chickpeas in a baking tray and roast for 45 minutes at 350 degrees F.
4. Serve Baked Chickpea Snack with almond milk.