1. In a food processor, empty the chick peas.
2. Add the garlic cloves that has been roasted on a pan with a little olive oil.
3. Spoon in the tahini sauce.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Add a dash of cumin powder.
6. Pour in the lemon juice.
7. Start pulsing the food processor and keep it running until the chick peas turn absolutely smooth in consistency.
8. While the food processor is running, slowly drizzle in the olive oil.
9. Once the ideal consistency is reached, transfer the contents into a bowl.
10.Make a shallow depression in the center of the bowl of hummus and drizzle in about 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil again.
11.Sprinkle the paprika and serve with pita bread and pita chips.