1. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In separate bowls, first mix dry ingredients and wet ingredients. Then mix both together for seitan.
3. Add all ingredients together and form a dough. Cut in half and make two logs and place in casserole dish.
3. Pour in casserole dish to cover seitan. Cover dish and place in oven 350 for 1 hour. Then flip seitan and continue to cook for 1/2 hour uncovered. If still too soft, then cook for another 20 minutes.
4. Slice up your seitan, and sauté it together with a diced onion and diced poblano pepper.
5. Toast a roll of your choice and add Vegenaise and your seitan sauté to it. Add Daiya cheese sauce and you're good to go.
The Vegan Cheesesteak is a perfect dish to make when there is a game on TV. A whole bunch of vegan delights go into the making this snack. It is mildly spiced, and quite indulgent actually. If you love the cheese taste, then this is your thing. Enjoy!