This hearty family meal takes only 20 minutes to prepare and together with a selection of green vegetables, will be delicious and healthy.
1 , sliced
1 , thickly sliced (halved, seeded)
Skinless boneless chicken breast
Extra mushroom bolognese sauce
500 Gram (jarred)
2 Cup (32 tbs) (to serve)
1 (slice into pieces to serve)
1. Preheat the oven to 220 degree C/Gas mark 7.
2. Into a large baking dish, Add red onion, peppers, olive oil and toss together. Roast in the oven at 220 degree C for 15 minutes until softened and golden brown.
3. Remove roasted vegetables from the oven, place the chicken breasts in with them. Pour the extra mushroom Bolognese sauce over the chicken.
4. Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes.
5. Remove the foil and cook a further 5 minutes until the vegetables are tender and the chicken is cooked right through.
6. Transfer it to a serving plate and pour over some extra mushroom sauce.
7. Serve this baked chicken with some green salads and sliced bread.