This tasty dish from American cuisine can be prepared from stir frying.
4 Large, boneless
Green bell pepper
1 Large, striped
1 Large, sliced
4 Large, sliced
1. Slice chicken breast and rub olive oil on both sides.
2. In a pan, place the chicken breast slices and cook both the sides for 3-4 minutes.
3. On a plate, place the cooked chicken and heat olive oil, add peppers and onion to skillet and sauté until tender.
4. Add chicken slices to skillet and top sautéed vegetables on chicken slices.
5. Place a slice of cheese on both pieces and cover the lid and let the cheese melt.
Spicy chicken and peppers cooked on the grill is just perfect for feeding a houseful of hungry guests. Colorful, refreshing, and inventive, Sarah shows how you can make the most of your summertime barbecue bash with this lipsmacking dish.
Calories 332 Calories from Fat 116
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.3%
Saturated Fat 5.8 g29.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 103.4 mg34.5%
Sodium 591.8 mg24.7%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.3%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.4%
Sugars 4.6 g
Protein 42 g83.8%
Vitamin A 8.9%
Vitamin C 72.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
American Style Grilled Chicken And Peppers Recipe Video