This tasty dish from American cuisine can be prepared from stir frying.
4 Large, boneless
Green bell pepper
1 Large, striped
1 Large, sliced
4 Large, sliced
1. Slice chicken breast and rub olive oil on both sides.
2. In a pan, place the chicken breast slices and cook both the sides for 3-4 minutes.
3. On a plate, place the cooked chicken and heat olive oil, add peppers and onion to skillet and sauté until tender.
4. Add chicken slices to skillet and top sautéed vegetables on chicken slices.
5. Place a slice of cheese on both pieces and cover the lid and let the cheese melt.
Spicy chicken and peppers cooked on the grill is just perfect for feeding a houseful of hungry guests. Colorful, refreshing, and inventive, Sarah shows how you can make the most of your summertime barbecue bash with this lipsmacking dish.