Sesame Chicken Stir Fry is a wonderful dish with the Bronco Bob Orange Bourbon Peppercorn Sauce. It is nicely sprinkled with the toasted sesame seeds and served over the cooked rice. There is an amazing blend of the flavours from the chicken,vegetables and the sauce. Try out the Sesame Chicken Stir Fry and enjoy!
1 Cup (16 tbs)
Green onion stalks
Red bell pepper
Bb's obp sauce
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Marinade)
Bb's obp sauce
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (Add To Stir Fry)
2 Tablespoon (Peanut Oil/Canola Oil)
Toasted sesame seeds
1) Marinate the chicken in 1/2 cup of the Bronco Bob's Orange Bourbon Peppercorn sauce, place in the refrigerator for about 2 hours.
2) Finely chop the green onions, slice the bell peppers and add into the sliced mushrooms.
3) In a wok, heat the oil, add the marinated chicken, stir and cook over a medium high heat for 4-5 minutes until almost cooked.
4) Stir in the vegetables ans stir-fry for further 2-3 minutes.
5) Pour in the 1/3 cup sauce, stir and cook for a minute.
6) Sprinkle with the toasted sesame seeds and serve immediately over the cooked rice.
Your chicken comes to life with this heart Asian-style dish that is replete with oriental flavors. Crunchy sesame adds certain character to this yummilicious chicken dish that makes for a drool-worthy treat. Try this recipe in your kitchen to know how yum it is!
Calories 537 Calories from Fat 285
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 35 g54.1%
Saturated Fat 3.7 g18.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 99.8 mg33.3%
Sodium 1247.5 mg52%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.3%
Dietary Fiber 3.8 g15.3%
Sugars 3 g
Protein 43 g86.3%
Vitamin A 43.3%
Vitamin C 142.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Chinese Style Sesame Chicken Stir Fry Recipe Video