Spicy Chicken Wings
|Chicken wings||3 Pound|
|Hot sauce||6 Ounce|
|Cooking oil||3 Cup (48 tbs) (for frying or as required)|
1. Clean, wash and de-skin the chicken wings. You can leave the skin on if you like.
2. Preparing the sauce: In a small pan heat the butter till it melts and then add the hot sauce. Allow the sauce to simmer on low heat.
3. Heat the oil in a deep bottom pan. When the oil is very hot add some of the wings and deep fry on medium heat for about 15 minutes till the wings turn a nice brown.
4. Remove the wings from the frying pan and drop them in the sauce. Let them simmer in the sauce for a few minutes.
5. Serve hot with celery and blue cheese.
Calories 2300 Calories from Fat 1964
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 222 g341.7%
Saturated Fat 43 g214.9%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 247.7 mg82.6%
Sodium 2117.3 mg88.2%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.3 g1.2%
Sugars 1 g
Protein 75 g150.5%
Vitamin A 33.6% Vitamin C 21.2%
Calcium 5.6% Iron 17.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet