Korean Fried Chicken
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|White pepper powder||To Taste|
|Corn starch||2 Tablespoon|
|Oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Korean hot pepper paste||2 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Korean red pepper||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Korean green pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Sesame oil||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Sesame seeds||1 Teaspoon (For Garnish)|
1) In a large bowl, season the chicken wings with salt and white pepper.
2) Soak the wings in milk for 1/2 hour.
3) In a small bowl, add all the sauce ingredients and mix Sauce.
4) Drain the wings and coat well with the corn starch.
5) Fry the wings in 2-3 batches in two steps. First fry until they just start to turn brown, let them cool on a rack. Then put back in hot oil until golden brown.
6) In a pan saute the onion and ginger until tender, then add the sauce and cook until it starts to thicken.
7) Stir in the fried wings and coat well with sauce.
8) Remove on a plate and garnish with the sesame seeds and green onion.