Delectable Lemon Chicken
|Lemon||1 (Very Thinly Peeled, Rind Reserved)|
|Onion||1 Small, thinly sliced|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Skinless boneless chicken breast||150 Gram|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Chicken stock||300 Milliliter (0.5 Pint)|
|Clear honey||1 Tablespoon|
|Corn flour||2 Teaspoon|
1. Cut the lemon rind into matchstick strips. Halve the lemon and squeeze out the juice.
2. Fry the onion gently in the oil for 3-4 minutes, then add the chicken breasts and fry until lightly browned on all sides.
3. Add the parsley, stock, honey, salt and pepper to taste and lemon juice; cover the pan and simmer gently for 20 minutes.
4. Remove the chicken breasts to a warmed serving dish, and keep warm.
5. Blend the corn flour and water to a smooth paste; stir in the hot cooking liquid, and then return to the pan. Stir over a gentle heat until thickened.
6. Add the strips of rind to the sauce and spoon evenly over the chicken.