Minced Chicken Mimosa
|Boned chicken breasts||2|
|Chicken stock||150 Milliliter (Around 0.25 Pint)|
|Dry white wine||150 Milliliter (Around 0.25 Pint)|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Chopped chives||1 Tablespoon (Fresh Pieces)|
|Olive oils||2 Tablespoon|
|Tarragon vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), peeled and crushed|
|Hard boiled egg||1|
|Toast slices||2 , cut into fingers or triangles (Whole Meal Variety)|
1. Put the chicken breasts into a shallow pan with the stock, white wine and salt and pepper to taste. Cover and simmer gently for about 15 minutes until the chicken is just tender. Remove the chicken breasts with a slotted spoon and allow to cool slightly.
2. Chop the chicken roughly and put through the fine blade of the mincer; mix with the chopped chives. 3. Mix the olive oil with the tarragon vinegar, garlic, and salt and pepper to taste; stir into the minced chicken and chives. Chill for 1 hour.
4. Separate the white and yolk of the hard-boiled egg; chop the white finely and sieve the yolk.
5. Spoon the minced chicken on to small serving plates, and garnish with the egg white and yolk.
6. Serve with whole meal toast.