Italian Chicken Parmigiana
|Boneless skinless chicken breasts||1 Pound, thinly sliced|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Italian breadcrumbs||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
|Mozzarella cheese slices||4|
|Tomato sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees centigrade.
2. In a bowl, take bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Mix it well.
3. Season both the sides of the chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
4. Dip the seasoned chicken breasts into the egg mixture and then coat it with
the breadcrumbs mixture. Shake the excess off.
5. Place it in the baking sheet and do the same with all the chicken breasts. Bake it at 425 degrees centigrade for 8 minutes on each side.
6. Remove chicken from oven. Layer each piece with tomato sauce and then fresh mozzarella cheese.
7. Bake it for 2 minutes.
6. Serve Italian Chicken Parmigiana with whole wheat spaghetti layered with tomato sauce and top with chopped herbs.