South Dakota-Style Chicken Bake
|French salad dressing||8 Ounce (any style)|
|Whole berry cranberry sauce||1⁄2 Can (5 oz)|
|Dry lipton onion soup mix||1 Packet|
|Chicken breast||1 Pound (boneless, skinless)|
1) In a bowl, combine salad dressing, cranberry sauce, and soup.
2) Add chicken breast.
3) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
4) Put the mixture in a pan, cover with a lid.
5) Put the pan over a baking sheet covered with aluminum foil and roast for 35 minutes.
6) Serve chicken in a plate with white rice, and baby corn green organic salad dressed with Italian vinegar.