South Dakota-Style Chicken Bake
Talk about diversity - from the Wild West to wild animals to wild Memorials the Black Hills of South Dakota can keep an RVer busy for several days. I read somewhere that there are approximately 25,000 campsites in the area! I wouldn't doubt it
Just outside (or on the edges of) the "Black Hills" borders you'll find Spearfish and it's amazing waterfalls to the north, the Badlands National Park (wow!) to the east, the Mammoth Site to the south, and Devils Tower (and a great campground nearby in Sundance - Mountain View RV Park & Campground) to the west (okay, kinda northwest). So much to do and see!! While you're in the area chances are you'll see bison...or is it buffalo? Click here for the scoop. And if you get a chance try some spicy buffalo jerky...it's tasty!
||French salad dressing
||8 Ounce (any style)
||Whole berry cranberry sauce
||1⁄2 Can (5 oz)
||Dry lipton onion soup mix
||1 Pound (boneless, skinless)
1) In a bowl, combine salad dressing, cranberry sauce, and soup.
2) Add chicken breast.
3) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
4) Put the mixture in a pan, cover with a lid.
5) Put the pan over a baking sheet covered with aluminum foil and roast for 35 minutes.
6) Serve chicken in a plate with white rice, and baby corn green organic salad dressed with Italian vinegar.
South Dakota-Style Chicken Bake Recipe Video