|Angel hair pasta||8 Ounce|
|Chicken breast medallions in white wine & garlic sauce||17 Ounce (1 package, Tyson)|
|Petite diced tomatoes in juice||14 1⁄2 Ounce (1 can, undrained)|
|Pitted kalamata olives/Pimento-stuffed olives||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), quartered|
|Drained capers||1 Tablespoon|
|Ground black pepper||1 Pinch|
|Chopped fresh basil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (optional)|
1. Cook angel hair pasta according to package directions. Drain and cover with foil to keep warm.
2. Empty contents of Tyson Chicken Breast Medallions in White Wine & Garlic Sauce package into a large saucepan or high-sided skillet.
3. Add tomatoes, olives and capers and set pan over medium-high heat. Bring to a simmer, reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes.
4. Remove mixture from heat and season to taste with salt and ground black pepper.
5. Transfer pasta to a serving platter or individual plates and spoon chicken mixture over the top. Garnish with basil if desired.