|Angel hair pasta||8 Ounce|
|Chicken breast medallions in white wine & garlic sauce||17 Ounce (1 package, Tyson)|
|Petite diced tomatoes in juice||14 1⁄2 Ounce (1 can, undrained)|
|Pitted kalamata olives/Pimento-stuffed olives||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), quartered|
|Drained capers||1 Tablespoon|
|Ground black pepper||1 Pinch|
|Chopped fresh basil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (optional)|
1. Cook angel hair pasta according to package directions. Drain and cover with foil to keep warm.
2. Empty contents of Tyson Chicken Breast Medallions in White Wine & Garlic Sauce package into a large saucepan or high-sided skillet.
3. Add tomatoes, olives and capers and set pan over medium-high heat. Bring to a simmer, reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes.
4. Remove mixture from heat and season to taste with salt and ground black pepper.
5. Transfer pasta to a serving platter or individual plates and spoon chicken mixture over the top. Garnish with basil if desired.
Calories 554 Calories from Fat 149
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g25.5%
Saturated Fat 2 g9.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 65.4 mg21.8%
Sodium 820.7 mg34.2%
Total Carbohydrates 68 g22.6%
Dietary Fiber 5.2 g20.7%
Sugars 3.4 g
Protein 30 g60.8%
Vitamin A 21.5% Vitamin C 25%
Calcium 11.8% Iron 20.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet