A yummy chicken leg marinate recipe video that is truly delicious. This marinade recipe is my special and works for me each time. Cook and enjoy this juicy chicken. Enjoy this interesting culinary journey with me Frankie the Butcher and Chef Armand.
Worcestershire sauce Lea & Perrins
Extra Virgin olive oil
Spanish marinate sauce
For the exact quantity watch the video.
1. Wash and clean the chicken legs, place it in a baking dish.
2. Chop the parsley and garlic, set aside.
3. In the baking dish marinate the chicken with worcestershire sauce, teriyaki sauce, extra virgin olive oil, garlic powder, goya spices, goya Spanish marinate sauce, mustard, oregano, pepper, salad wine, lemon, parsley and garlic.
4. Mix everything well until the chicken legs are well coated.
5. Leave it to rest for 30-45 minutes.
6. Prepare the barbeque.
7. Grill the chicken legs until cooked.
8. Serve the chicken legs along with some roasted potatoes or veggies.