Lynn demonstrates how to make a simple chicken dish that is great for dinner.
Reduced fat cream cheese
4 Ounce, softened
Canned chicken/Leftover chicken
1 1⁄2 Tablespoon, divided
1 Tablespoon, finely chopped
2 Tablespoon (For greasing)
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl add in chicken, cream cheese, onion, 1 tbsp. sesame seeds and parsley. Stir all the ingredients with spatula until mixed.
3. Open the crescent rolls and place over a flat surface. Divide into rectangular shape.
4. Take out the spoonful of the chicken filling and place on the centre. Seal the edges like bundle and set aside in prepared baking sheet. Repeat the process with the rest.
5. Grease the bundles with melted butter and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
6. Bake in oven for 15 – 20 minutes at 375 degrees F.
7. Serve Chicken Bundles with tomato and zucchini salad.