1. In a small bowl, combine turmeric, garam masala, and salt. Mix.
2. Sprinkle half of the spice mixture on chicken.
3. Place a large skillet on flame and heat olive oil in it.
4. Place chicken, skin side down in pan and cook until golden brown.
5. Flip chicken and cook for another 2 minutes.
6. On a plate, transfer the chicken and keep it warm.
7. In the same skillet, drop onion and remaining spice mixture. Stir and let it cook.
8. Throw olives and toss well.
9. Pour stock and place the chicken back into the skillet. Cover and let it simmer for 35-40 minutes.
10. Remove skillet from heat. Take chicken pieces out of the skillet and place it back on the plate.
11. Add couscous in skillet and stir well.
12. Add lemon juice, stir, cover with lid and let it sit for 5 minutes.
13. Sprinkle cilantro and lemon juice on top. Fluff using a fork.
14. Put chicken back into the skillet.