1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Take a 1 gallon zip lock bag, add in all the ingredients for the chicken wings and mix well.
3. Add the chicken wings and mix the ingredients until the meat is well coated.
4. Take a baking sheet lined with foil and place the chicken pieces, dusting off some of the mix. Set this tray aside for 5 minutes.
5. Bake it in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, flip it over and let it bake for another 30 minutes.
6. After 60 minutes, put them in the broiler for 2 minutes or until crisp.
7. Once done, remove and get ready to serve.
8. Serve these chicken wings hot and enjoy!