Chicken Alfredo Bake
|Chicken breast||2 Tablespoon, cut into small pieces|
|Potatoes||3 Medium, cut into medium cubes|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Alfredo sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon, divided|
|For margarine biscuits dough|
|Flour||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Margarine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven at 400 degrees F. Grease an 8X11 casserole dish with butter.
1. For Margarine Biscuits dough – In a bowl sift flour, salt and baking powder.
2. Add in the margarine to the flour. Mash the margarine with fork.
3. Mix the flour mixture with hand. Add in the milk and mix with fork.
4. Over the counter top sprinkle dry flour. Take out the dough from the bowl and knead with hands. Roll with the rolling pin and wrap around the it, set aside.
5. In a skillet add in the oil and chicken and stir fry.
6. Season with salt, pepper and paprika. Stir fry for few minutes.
7. When chicken is half done add in the potatoes and stir.
8. Pour in the water and stir on medium heat and cook for 10 minutes,
9. Add in the thyme, cilantro and onion, stir again.
10. Turn off the heat and add in the alfredo sauce and sour cream. Mix well.
11. Pour the chicken in the prepared casserole dish and spread evenly.
12. Cover the chicken with margarine biscuit dough and mark with fork. Top with butter.
13. Bake in oven for 25 minutes at 400 degrees F.
14. Serve Chicken Alfredo with fresh juice.