1. For Sauce – In a bowl add in the corn starch, water and rice vinegar mix well.
2. Add in soya sauce and sugar, mix well and set aside.
3. For Chicken – In a medium bowl add in the chicken and egg mix well.
4. In another bowl place the corn starch and add in the chicken into it with the help of a fork.
5. Coat the chicken with corn starch.
6. Place a wok on stove and heat on high flame. Pour in the oil and add in the chicken. Stir fry for 5 minutes.
7. Add in the onion and stir fry for additional 1 minute. Add in the sauce and keep stirring for 20 seconds.
8. Serve General Tso Chicken with steamed rice and enjoy!