1. Preheat the oven at 450 degree F.
2. Peel and cut the potatoes and carrots in cubes, cut the tomatoes in half, peel the garlic, keep everything in a bowl.
3. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and rosemary.
4. Place the chicken along with the chopped vegetables in a baking dish, pour olive oil and cover the dish with foil.
5. Cook 20 minutes on one side, turn it after 20 minute and then remove the cover and cook for 5 minutes on broil, so that the skin turns nice and brown.
6. Serve the roasted chicken along with the roasted veggie on the side.