Today we'll be cooking together a delicious main course, made with mushrooms and chicken breast, dipped in a tempting cream sauce: the creamy chicken with mushrooms.
600 Gram, cubed
1 Large, chop
1 Clove (5 gm), chopped finely
Salt and pepper
400 Gram, halved
Extra virgin olive oil
1. In a pan saute onions and garlic in 2 tablespoons of oil and butter. Cook for 10-15 minutes on a low flame or until onions becomes translucent.
2. Mean while cut the chicken into cubes and add in the frying pan, Increase the heat saute everything for about 5-6 minutes, after that add salt and pepper.
3. Add the mushrooms, and cook with the chicken for about 5 minutes, then add a glass of wine; let everything cook on a low flame.
4. In a separate pan add the remaining 3 tablespoons of butter and flour, cook the flour and then add the chicken broth. Stir and let it thicken on a low flame.
5. When the mixture has thickened, add it to the chicken, add the mustard, thyme leaves and lastly the heavy cream.
6. Cook until the sauce thickens on low flame. The creamy chicken with mushrooms is ready.
7. Serve the creamy chicken with mushrooms along with rice.