A spicy Chinese stir fry enjoyed best when served with rice and noodles.
Spicy kung pao stir-fry sauce
120 Milliliter (1 pouch, Simply Asia Spicy Kung Pao stir-fry sauce)
Assorted fresh vegetables
3 Cup (48 tbs) (sliced carrot, diced bell pepper, etc, and drained canned baby corn)
Boneless skinless chicken breast
1 Pound, cut into thin strips (boneless sirloin or flank steak)
1. Chop vegetables and set them aside.
2. Place a large skillet or wok on medium high flame, and heat oil in it.
3. Throw vegetables, and cook for 5 minutes or until tender-crisp.
4. Drop chicken, stir fry for additional 3 minutes or until done.
5. Pour spicy sauce, and mix well. Cook until heated through.
6. Serve spicy Kung Pao chicken hot with rice or noodles.