What a fantastic taste combination! And riduculously easy to make.
1 1⁄2 Pound
1⁄2 Medium, juiced
White cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a pan, add the chicken tenders and drizzle olive oil over the chicken.
3. Season with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
4. Pop into the oven for 12-15 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and add the cranberry sauce and spread around.
6. Add the cheddar cheese slices over the top.
7. Switch the oven to broil and let it heat until the cheese is melted.