1. In Crock pot, add pumpkin, canned tomatoes, and chicken broth.
2. Throw garlic, and cinnamon chipotle. Give it a good whisk.
3. Add onion, chickpeas, and cooked corn. Stir well.
4. Lay chicken into the Crock pot.
5. Cover, and cook for about 8 hours on low or 6 hours on high.
6. Once done, take out the chicken breasts. Shred and put it back into the pot.
7. Serve pumpkin chicken chili with corn bread muffins and salad.
Instead of chicken broth you can use vegetable broth or dissolve 2 bouillon cubes in 2 cups of water.
For low crab dish, leave out chickpeas, and corn.
If you are in a hurry chop chicken and put it in the pot. Cook for 4 hours.
You can also sprinkle some cheese or sour cream on top of chicken chili before serving.