Chicken Breasts Tarragon
|Chicken breast boneless skinless||800 Gram|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Ground pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), chop|
|Chicken broth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|White wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Creme fraiche/Sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Tarragon leaves||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped finely|
1. Rinse the chicken and pat them dry.
2. In a deep pan, fry the chicken for 2 or 3 minute in olive oil, season with salt, ground pepper and chopped garlic and add the chicken broth and wine.
3. Cover it with a lid and cook it for 45 minute.
4. Once the chicken is cooked remove it from the dish and keep it aside to rest and let the sauce reduce to half.
5. Add the creme fraiche and tarragon leaves and mix well and reduce the sauce until it is thick.
6. Once the sauce thickens, add the chicken in and cook for few minutes.
7. Serve it with some tossed vegetables.