1. Sterilize injection needle with boiling water.
2. Rinse chicken breasts and inject apple juice in them. Do it in several places.
3. Sprinkle garlic powder, and coarse black pepper.
4. Liberally coat chicken breasts with no sodium rub.
5. Sprinkle southwest chipotle powder, and press to coat well.
6. Flip chicken breasts, and repeat on the other side.
7. Preheat cooker to 245 degree C.
8. Place chicken breasts on the grill. Cover, and cook until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 168-170 degree.